BO-48-3590 : Massey Tunnel Site
There is a bit of uncertainty with the exact location of this image, but it appears to be roughly the location of the George Massey Tunnel from November 22, 1948. It looks like the tunnel will end up going through the field in the lower-left corner of the image. Construction of the tunnel didn’t begin until 1957 and at that time it was known as the Deas Island Tunnel.
Thanks to Bernard, we now know the main buildings in the photo are part of Canada Rice Mill.