BO-51-238

BO-51-238 : Brighouse Race Track

 This is what was left of the Brighouse Race Track in Richmond from 1951. Brighouse was originally called Minoru Race Track when it first opened in 1909. It closed in 1914 when the first world war began and reopened in 1920 as Brighouse. It operated for 22 seasons until finally closing forever in 1942 when…